Union Springs is between US 82 and US 29.
It is five miles to AL 110, Al 197, Al 223, and AL 239.
Interstate access to I-85 is 25 miles and to I-65 is 45 miles.
Major Bullock County Highways
Bullock County's highway system has 445 miles of county roads and 128 miles of state roads. U.S. Highway 29 and U.S. Highway 82 intersect in Union Springs. Alabama Highway 110. Alabama Highway 223 and Alabama Highway 239 provide access to surrounding communities. Union Springs is 25 minutes from Interstate 8S via U.S. Highway 29 and 45 minutes from Interstate 65 via U.S. Highway 82 or Alabama Highway 110.
- Boyd Brothers is located in Clayton, AL approximately 20 miles East of Union Springs.
- Benny Whitehead Trucking Company is located in Eufaula, AL approximately 45 miles East of Union Springs.
- AAA Carriers, Bailey's. JTL. Merchant and Neeley have terminals in nearby Montgomery.
- Greyhound Busline
Fares & Schedules:
Lakeview Food Mart, Hwy 82 East
- The United States Postal Service provides Express Mail delivery and pickup daily in post offices in Union Springs, Midway, and Fitzpatrick, Fort Davis and Hardaway.
- United Parcel Service provides daily delivery and pickup from its terminal in Montgomery.
- Federal Express and Airborne Express also provide daily delivery and pickup.
- Norfolk Southern rail access is 20 miles from downtown Union Springs.
- Franklin Field, Union Springs' local airport, is lighted with a 3,700 ft airstrip. It is 7 miles from downtown Union Springs on Alabama Highway 110.
- Dannelly Field, the nearest commercial airport in Montgomery is 45 miles from Union Springs.
- Montgomery State Docks are 45 miles away in Montgomery, Alabama.