Red Door Theater at Trinity Church
The Red Door Theatre, formerly Trinity Episcopal Church, hosts many events and activities year round. The Red Door Theatre is named in honor of the red doors traditionally found on Episcopal churches
annual theatrical productions,
enjoy the historical town
of Union Springs, Alabama
(USA to the
One of the annual performances takes place at Chunnenuggee Fair time in late April and early May. Normally, the production includes the following:
- Display of a collection of Antique Quilts with a mulitude of colors with patterns you may not have seen in years.
- Walk the streets of Historic Union Springs where 46 of our downtown buildings are on the National Historic Register.
- Take a driving tour (brochure/maps available) and see not only the historic downtown buildings, but numerous homes with Architechural designs that you would have to travel statewide -- nestled in USA.
- See the only Second Empire building in the state (our courthouse-modeled after a Washington D.C building),
- Confederate cemetary with both Conferates & Union Soldiers buried there.
- Take a tour of the Pauly Jail, one or the oldest surving jails in the state not to mention its use in movie films.
- More -